Tuesday, November 27, 2007

To Whom it May Concern (although I fear the problem springs from no one at all being concerned):

After being informed that a product I ordered was backordered and would not be shipped till sometime next year, I followed the directions in the first backorder notification (snail mail), which said to dial 1-800-SUCKY-CLOTHES to cancel my order. Then I replied to an e-mail to cancel the order, confirming that I would like to cancel, but received a reply that since an invoice had been created, my order could not be canceled. Since it has been further backordered and will not ship for quite some time (per the SECOND written snail mail notification I got today), I do not see why the order can't be cancelled. This is my third request to please CANCEL the order. The order # is ************.

If I receive the product in the mail, which I no longer need nor want, I will have to waste time and postage sending it back, and will promptly write a complaint to the Better Business Bureau regarding this consumer headache.

I have been shopping with stupidclothingcompany.com for about six years, and in this time have purchased thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. I have never been dissatistifed with customer service till this season. I will likely stop shopping online at junkyclothingwarehouse.com after this whole hassle is over and done with.

Sincerely yours,

Disgruntled_Cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you get it in the mail, just write "RETURN TO SENDER" in big black letter across your address and drop it in the mail.
If it isn't open, USPS won't charge you.