Saturday, July 19, 2008

quickcandiedupdates

I love my watch and am going to keep it. I don't care how ugly it's going to be half a year from now (and I do believe it's going to be ugly. I have a pink BG that went the way of Vickie's). So far it's been on one hike and three swims, and we simply cannot part ways. Today I caught myself talking to it.

I have a credit balance on my VS card. Naturally my initial reaction was to scream "WOO HOO!" and throw a pair of these or maybe these into my little pink cart. I did, actually. Both. But then I reminded myself that I have lots of shoes to play with already, and that I don't need more just now, and called the toll-free number they provide if you want the balance transferred back to your checking account. Responsibility must be a side effect of turning 30. :P

I returned my BBoS. It was sad not only because I loved the bag but because it was a summer treat and summer (as we teachers know it) is slowly but surely slipping away. Every reminder of that SUCKS. I called Mart from the UPS Store parking lot and he reminded me that I can just queue up the next one. Which I know. But it won't be the same.

I hear S. parking the mo ... I guess I should get off his computer.

No comments: