Friday, April 3, 2009

WHAT

They discontinued Sap Moss?

THEY DISCONTINUED SAP MOSS?

...

I am the (bad) kind of shopper who sets out to buy something - but, upon finding out that the store is out or no longer carries what I needed, will browse till I see something I like, and create a need for it on the spot.

Voila, Brilliant Universal Styling Creme, which I use less to style and more to tame. It is a really thick, sticky goo that will take care of those flyaways but also make your head into a Lego-warrior helmet if you don't heed the directions on the back: use a very small amount. I love the scent of Aveda products, but if you're not into a spicy, slightly earthy scent (and by earthy I mean the good clean smell of freshly tilled earth, as in dirt), leave the hair products alone.

...

I can't believe they discontinued Sap Moss!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to chalk this up to day before wedding day freak out.

There was a table outside Aveda that we were making fun of, it was filled with Sap Moss and had a big sign that said "DISCONTINUED".

damned_cat said...

yes, chalk it up to that. and the really, really bad mani. it's like, PTSD.