Tuesday, July 28, 2009

a very merry unbirthday to me

I bought myself a present in San Francisco. Well, a few presents, actually. Considering that some of them were things like dried mango slices from Trader Joe's and erasers shaped like sushi from Japantown, it's really not all that bad. The ring is, of course, my favorite.

It's a belated 31st birthday present, a last-hurrah-in-SF present. A right-hand ring for a right-brained girl (who is, unfortunately, very clumsy with her right hand and therefore, while gesticulating wildly in the throes of a right-brained idea, has bashed the pretty ring against many a door jamb and bookcase already).

It's pretty and I like it. It put a significant dent in my Oregon savings. Hopefully V will forgive me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* it's gorgeous.
This does not require forgiveness. It does require jealousy! I will have to go to T and buy something for myself too. Something to match my heart earrings I bought when I was in Hawaii perhaps?

Love it!

damned_cat said...

yes yes yes! but wait til oct so i can shop with you!!

(i know, i didn't exactly wait til oct myself ...) :}

Unknown said...

very pretty... are you 31 already? gah! i feel even older now.