Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ask and ye shall receive

I love me new bangs. I didn't think they'd be able to cut me any (not the kind I wanted, anyway - thick and full) but the Aveda geniuses worked their usual magic and voila, fringe!

I also kind of love my one blue extension (it was impromptu-anime day at my favorite Aveda) but you can't see it in the pic.







And since I know a scary picture of me is going to surface on an arbitrary and incoherent blog sometime soon:


(The finished product looks fabulous but I didn't get a pic of it because she ran off to meet the in-laws. Hee.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...now where's that pic of you at Macy's?

Anonymous said...

Do you see the time on my comment?! Do you see it!? This is what happens when you do well at your job, you have to get up early...they give you responsibility...you have to get up early...

Oh wait, that's good, right?