Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Done. Spending.

Skirts tend not to work for me. I have a few teacher-y ones (you know, the calf-length denim sort) that make me look appropriately frumpy for work. I have two Cinnamon Girl-style floral skirts (ankle length, I think those were circa 2001 when I re-discovered how fun it was to be a girl). I have some positively hoochie-length things from various places (those work for me only because they get positive reviews from S). So I thought I'd aim for the median - somewhere between schoolmarm and streetwalker. Got this swingy linen thing from VS - of course like everything else it looks much different in the catalog. ("Would you still love me if I were Amish?" I asked Scott.)

I desperately want to break out my new shooz but as S is in his final 15 minutes of preparation for his ASSETS test, I do not want to stress him out any further. I'll wait till he's showering off his long day before finding my new babies a space in the shoe nest.

No comments: