Thursday, May 22, 2008

i'm so going to miss her!

So, Vickie leaves for Oregon in mere days. Here she is getting drawn on by Chris of 808 Tattoo. And if the cosmos will allow it, we're doing one more alteration before her departure. (Unfortunately every time we try to get pierced, the place is closed, the piercer just quit, etc. Maybe it's the universe telling us to Leave Pierced Enough Alone. But we are scheduled to make one more attempt on Monday.)

So I put the brakes on my spendage but not before I bought my tattoo a pair of shoes. (Not the wellies - which, by the way, arrived today. I was hoping the delivery was my camera.) Why does my tattoo need a pair of shoes? Because it looks cute in straps.

Scott's over-the-phone reaction to my choice of design: "You always do crazy stuff when you're with her!" Hee. So true. Well, at least I didn't tattoo the Veggie Tales gang on my rear end. (Yes, I know someone who did.)

No comments: